Friday, August 7, 2009

Something Really Good. Yum!

I've been trying to not eat out as much to save money and maybe eat a little healthier. I've been stocking up on basic staples along with fresh veggies, fruit, and easy to put together ingredients to keep myself motivated to eat at home instead of eating out. Yesterday I made something that I couldn't believe I made. It was so good! I thought to share it because this was something I just made up that I'll be making more of in the futur with different tweeks to it just to see if I can make it even better.

This was the initial mixture that was going to be the stuffing. Cashews, bell pepper, herbs, a little feta, a little sour cream, olive oil, garlic, and some sun dried tomatoes.

I later decided to put a little lemon zest and grated a half of a small potato to the mixture.


This is what the chicken looked like before I baked it. I drizzled a little olive oil and lemon juice on it and sprinkled some Italian herbs on the top.


Ths is what it looked like when it was done. Yum!


I wasn't sure which picture I liked better so here's another one.



I decided to throw this one in just to show you something else I made a few days ago. Fried green tomatoes with spaghetti pesto and feta. The fried green tomatoes may not have been too healthy, but over all I think it was ok. lol







No comments:

Post a Comment