Sunday, June 27, 2010

My New Car!

TA DA!!!!

It's a Bat Mobile!!!!!!

Isn't she a beauty?!!!! Too bad this eye catcher isn't my car.


This is my new car.  It's a '94 Mercury Sable. 
It's a great running car and drives real smooth like a Bonneville I once had. I've been looking around for a car and haven't felt right about any I've really seen. I feel good about this car even though there may be a few small things that need fixed. Now I'm on 4 wheels again. I've lost alot of weight since riding my bike everywhere and the weight loss is going to continue. I've not blogged alot lately, but there will be a doing one  soon about how much I've lost and maybe a few before and after pics.  I looked at a picute of myself yesterday from last year and I can not believe how different I look already.

This is it for now.  Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I'm actually needing to start looking for a car myself. And congrats on the weight loss man. I lost around 30 lbs about a year ago. I had started packing on the pounds unfortunately. It takes a lot of commitment, but there's not a whole lot that compares to the feeling of knowing that you're getting healthier and the confidence boost you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at how great that car looks! There are people out there that actually take care of their cars that well? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete