Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Vacation Blog # 4


Our entry to the heart of Seattle.  I kept singing the beginning of the Frazier theme song throughout the trek up to our current destination. lol

Why does Jesse like to make wierd faces for the camera? lol

The Space Needle!

Hello!  Kyle wouldn't play along very well. 


That's me on the right getting soaked by the fridged water that was spouting out. BRRR!  Jess over there on the left thought it was quite funny.

Look at this cool pig around Pike Place!

You can barely tell, but there are jelly fish in the water!


Marcy wanted her picture taken with this guy. lol


In this picture, Jesse reminds me of our cousin Johnny.

This picture was taken by Ivar's.  What a great local place to eat! The sea gull in the picture caught that fry in mid air!

A metalic tree I found interesting.
On our next day of adventure, we went to Multnomah Falls. It's somewhere I've never been before either, so my family and I got to discover a new place together.


along the creek that comes from the falls we saw fish swiming everywhere!

Marcy and Jess taking a break along the trail up to the bridge that spans the fall.

A neat little cave along past the bridge! We thought we'd go all the way up to the top, but tired 3/4 of the way up.  Next time, Marcy says we WILL walk all the way up.

I wanted to get a good picture of Marcy and Jess up on the bridge to take home and show Mom. She said this place a gorgeuos.


A little closer pic.

And an even closer one.
After our fun at Multnomah Falls, we walked around Portland. 

I made Marcy grab that salmon from the bear.  I thought it'd make a funny picture. lol She was kind of embarrassed, but complied. lol!  We still laugh about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment